Here are nine lucky reasons to own a Chinese Dragon Yixing teapot:
1. Chinese dragons are magical.
2. They are very lucky. Unlike the western ones, eastern dragons bring the blessings of good fortune.
3. As the King of Water, they can save your crops, your farm, and your life.
4. They are beautiful and lucky.
5. They create abundance, prosperity, and happiness.
6. They are regal, wise, and have been known to advise kings.
7. You may catch a glimpse of their elusive “pearl of wisdom” and attain enlightenment.
8. You can drink delicious Dragonwell tea in it.
9. Chinese dragons are real.
Did you like this page on your dragon Yixing teapot? Here are more gourmet ideas
This page was last updated by Sharon Jones.
Learn gourmet ideas with a free subscription to the Green Tea Health Newsletter:
Published and Available on Amazon NOW!
With over 250 pages and 540 referenced scientific studies, this book includes chapters on
Growing lemon balm, Alzheimer's
Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and anti-viral activities
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, Anxiety
Belly fat, Cancer, Cosmetics, Depression, Diabetes, Heart disease
Herpes and cold sores, Hyperactivity, Indigestion, Insomnia
Irritable bowel syndrome, Memory improvement, Obesity
Premenstrual syndrome, Spinal cord injury, Stress, Thyroid , Ulcers
Order by title from Amazon now, or click the link provided above
Subscribe now and don't miss a single issue.
Find out more!