Reduce Belly Fat in 2017!
Holiday Weight Loss Tips
Holiday weight loss tips become easy when you...
Keep the festive flavor
- Remember to focus on the festive holiday feelings.
- Learn to love low calorie party foods.
- Talk more, eat less.
- Eat your
healthy breakfast and have a salad for lunch.
- Eat the healthy low calorie choices first. If you don't get to all the high calorie items, there's always next year.
- Remember a holiday dinner is only one day, not a whole month long.
- Prepare for a longer holiday season by counting calories and restricting portion sizes ahead of time to save up calories.
- Start new non-food family traditions like charity, sports, concerts.
Color your table low calorie
- For Christmas, try a red-and-white platter of white raw cauliflower florets and peeled sliced jicama with red sweet pepper strips. Offer another green-and-white one with green pepper strips. Serve a low calorie dip.
- Serve hot green tea from a shiny red tea kettle.
- Freeze a beautiful strawberry or mint leaf into ice cubes to add to your water.
- Makeover some favorite family recipes with reduced calories.
- Try several new low calorie recipes to keep a flat belly.
- Freeze your leftovers immediately packaged into one-day servings.
- And, take those leftover cookies to your Fire Station. The firefighters will love you for it.
Here's more weight loss tips
Discover how to lose belly fat
Hosting a Christmas tea? Here are ideas for elegant, trim-the-tree, and children's Christmas tea parties.
Buy at AllPosters.com
Sign up for free subscription to the Green Tea Health Newsletter here:
Friends And Family
Are you a member of a social networking site like Facebook
, Google +
, or the popular Twitter
? If you like my website, share it with your friends and family! I appreciate it also, and thank you in advance.
or email it:
This page last updated by Sharon Jones.
Was this page on holiday weight loss tips helpful? Here's more dieting and health info