Reduce Belly Fat in 2017!
Weight Loss Tips
At The Movies
Weight loss tips at the movies
There is really only one rule for keeping a slim waistline when you go to the movies.
- Stay in charge of your brain until the movie starts!
If you can safely get past the calorie-laden candy, nachos, sugary sodas, pretzels, and hot buttered popcorn, you can save yourself 500, 1000, 2000, and even 3000 unnecessary calories.
What can you eat?
The good guys
- Try diet drinks, with lots of ice. Refill with water.
- If you don't want diet drinks, try bottled water and refill with water. Ask for green tea (watch out for added sugar).
- Sharing with other people. Take only one bite of someone else's treat. If you buy something, have one bite yourself, share with everyone else, and throw the rest away.
- If you must have popcorn, make sure it is a small one without added "butter."
Remember, you'd be better off having a balanced meal than eating....
The bad guys
- Remember that popcorn? If you had a bucket of popcorn with "butter," you could be eating up to 1500 calories.
- An order of nachos with cheese sauce can run you over 1000 calories. If the cheese sauce is self-serve, it's easy to pump an additional 1000 calories of extra cheese yourself.
- Theater-sized boxes of candy? You need to have six people with you to help eat one of those.
- A giant 5-ounce pretzel is like eating 5 slices of bread.
- Large regular sodas can have over 500 calories. All of them sugar (or high-fructose corn syrup).
Practice these stay-on-your-diet tips to make sure the good guys win!
If you liked these weight loss tips at the movies, here are more tips for different challenges in your life
Learn more ways for losing belly fat
Sign up for free subscription to the Green Tea Health Newsletter here:
Tell A Friend
Are you a member of a social networking site like Facebook
, Google +
, or the popular Twitter
? If you like my website, share it with your friends and family! I appreciate it also, and thank you in advance.
or email it:
Did you like this page on weight loss tips at the movies ? Here are more exercise and weight loss ideas
This page was last updated by Sharon Jones.