Reduce Belly Fat in 2017!
Your Weight Loss Tips For Hosting Parties
These weight loss tips for hosting parties can help you start a new party tradition and get a great body at the same time.
Planning for your guests
- Plan on making the party about people, not food.
- Add more games and less alcohol. Try popular games like word games, trivia games, survivor games.
- Indulge in flowers for added luxury, rather than high calorie food.
- Serve a rainbow of healthy foods. Include purple cauliflower, blueberries, green salad, yellow lemons, oranges, and red pepper choices.
- Use beautiful garnishes and china serving dishes to make small servings more appetizing.
- Know the calorie content of what you serve and the portion size. Most of your guests will have had other meals during the day. A party should not exceed one third of their daily calories.
- For informal parties, serve high calorie items like ice cream with a small melon scooper and put in three ounce paper cups. Add a skewer of berries.
- For formal parties, restrict your menu to one or two sinfully decadent dishes in tiny servings.
- Serve a selection of waters with frozen fruit pieces. Offer freshly brewed gourmet green tea, hot or iced.
Planning for yourself
- Reduce your calorie intake by 100 calories for five days prior to the party to have 500 calories for an extra nibble or two.
- Brush your teeth rigorously before everyone arrives.
- Have a good time with your guests.
- Drink water or green tea during the party.
- After the party, clean up the food immediately. Freeze all leftovers into single servings.
- Brush your teeth again and use a good mouthwash.
- Record your calories in your diet diary and adjust your meals until you are back on track for that sexy stomach.
If you liked these weight loss tips, here are more tips for other weight loss challenges in your life
Discover how to lose belly fat fast
Sign up here for free subscription to the Green Tea Health Newsletter here:
Friends And Family
Are you a member of a social networking site like Facebook
, Google +
, or the popular Twitter
? If you like my website, share it with your friends and family! I appreciate it also, and thank you in advance.
or email it:
Did you like this page on weight loss tips for hosting parties? Here are more exercise and weight loss ideas
This page was last updated by Sharon Jones on February 16, 2013.