Reduce Belly Fat in 2017!
Weight Loss Tips At Home You Can Use Now
Weight loss tips at home
Watching your waistline in your own house is easier than other places for a very simple reason.
You are in charge.
You make the decisions about your food, eating habits, and exercise programs.
Here are three lifestyle projects to improve your successful dieting:
Learn about nutrition
- Always read your labels when you go grocery shopping.
- Plan what you will eat for a week, then two weeks. Don't buy anything you shouldn't eat.
- Learn more calorie counting tips.
- Keep your low calorie fruits and low calorie vegetables fresh and ready to eat.
- Make your emergency snacks a piece of fruit or vegetable.
- Processed food or ready-to-eat snacks may have hidden fat and sugar. There is only one solution. Learn how to cook.
- Add more fiber to your diet, especially cereal fiber like oat bran.
- Consider adding five zero calorie cups of daily green tea to your healthy lifestyle habits.
What you see is what you eat
- For most people, the more food they see, the more food they manage to eat.
- Make your stored food less visible and hard to get.
- Store any high calorie foods in the most difficult-to-reach places in your kitchen.
- Use smaller dishes. You may have to buy smaller dishes. Try Oriental markets for smaller sized china.
- Store leftovers as single servings.
- Throw high calorie leftovers away immediately. Don't even think about it. Just do it.
- Learn portion control. Practice by measuring different foods precisely and placing them on different sized dishes.
- Keep your vegetable platters and fruit bowls in sight. Train yourself to nibble on very low calorie foods like celery, radishes, jicama strips, red sweet peppers, and baby carrots wrapped in lettuce.
Move more, eat less calories
- Take a calorie-free break. Take 15 minutes to read your book, work on a hobby, call a friend, walk outside, take a spa shower.
- Turn off TV.
- Put on some music and dance.
- Put on your pedometer. Set a long term goal of 10,000 steps a day.
- Right after dinner or as soon as you reach your calorie limit for the day, go brush your teeth.
- Drink a glass of water or a cup of plain green tea when you are hungry. Do the same before you eat a meal.
- For anytime support and advice, join an online comprehensive weight loss program like the Biggest Loser Diet Club.
- When you meet your day's goals, put some money into an annual vacation piggy bank.
Using these weight loss tips at home will be most successful if you understand why you want to be healthy and why you want your whole house to be healthy.
Write down your best reasons for being healthy on a piece of paper so you can review them whenever necessary.
Then make a commitment to live healthy every day and enjoy life.
If you liked these weight loss tips at home, here are more tips for different challenges in your life
Discover how to lose belly fat
Sign up for free subscription to the Green Tea Health Newsletter here:
Blast That Belly Fat | Belly Fat Research |
Your Fitness Program Benefits | The Ultimate Anti-aging Diet |
That Good Brown Fat | Brown Fat White Fat Research |
Exercise And Fitness News | Stop That Middle Age Spread | Weight Loss News Updates |
Nutrition News | Useful Tips For Counting Daily Calories |
Super Calorie Burning Fat | Excess Stomach Fat Dangers |
Anti-aging Research | Maximum Fat Burning | What's The Best Belly Fat Diet |
Is One High Fat Meal Dangerous? | Improving The Teenage Diet | Obesity And Cancer | 247 Weight Loss Tips |
Green Tea And Exercise Fitness |
Preventing 55% Of Obesity |
Avoiding Weekend Weight Gain |
Comfort Food Side Effects |
Dangers Of Just One Meal Daily |
Fasting: Pros And Cons |
Low Calorie Diet Vs Low Fat Diet |
Belly Fat In Men | Belly Fat In Women
Weight Loss Articles:
Friends And Family
Are you a member of a social networking site like Facebook
, Google +
, or the popular Twitter
? If you like my website, share it with your friends and family! I appreciate it also, and thank you in advance.